Redhawk Caldera High in the sky
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Only when Sebastian greeted her did Towhee remember her manners. "Hi, Sebastian, how are you feeling?" She watched his lips carefully as he spoke, detailing his search for a certain type of root and how he would need assistance digging. The Alpha and her sister could surely lend a hand, though before Towhee could extend the offer, Sebastian said something that made her stomach go cold.

She exchanged a look with Orca, who mouthed, "Towhee, be care—" But the young Alpha had already looked back to their pack mate to say, "Sebastian, are you sure you're feeling okay? Because..." She didn't believe in sugarcoating things, though she also didn't want to upset him unnecessarily while he was still in recovery. "Andalusia never returned from the battle. I'm not sure what happened to her," she continued, trying to speak softly (but failing because what did she know about tone and volume?), "but she hasn't been here. @Raven thinks you might have been hallucinating because of the fever, ah..."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 05, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 09, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 13, 2018, 11:09 AM