Redhawk Caldera High in the sky
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw his face contort. Towhee resisted the urge to glance at Orca, instead keeping her focus trained on Sebastian. What if he was unstable? She felt her entire body tense. He didn't attack, at least not physically. It was difficult for her to gauge but she imagined he might be shouting at her. Towhee knew she shouldn't take anything he said personally, though his accusation still rankled and it suddenly seemed more important to drive her point home than coddle the Epsilon.

"I never said you were crazy," Towhee said, orange eyes quite direct as they bored into his face, "but I think you were—are—sick. Infections are no joke, Sebastian." She realized she was glaring and did her best to soften her facial muscles somewhat. "Why would I lie to you? About something like this?" she continued, tail giving a snappy little flick. "I wouldn't. I'm sorry, Sebastian, but I don't think Andalusia survived the fight. What do you remember about it?" she couldn't help but want to know, signing the word "you" as she said it, for extra emphasis.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 05, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 09, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 13, 2018, 11:09 AM