Greatwater Lake And I risk it all for this life we choose
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The first one. Wraen added mentally, but since Sebastian had proven to be easy to embarrass (who would have known with a man his age), she kept this remark to herself as well.

Duck hunting she went and duck hunting she did, and after some failed attempts, use of Sunny's advice in goose-tackling, some wit, skill and luck she managed to take one duck down. It did not let out a sound, though the rest of the flock did - quacking and flapping, and heading in full speed to the water. And by the time Wraen was ready to hunt another one, her only option was going in the water and swimming after them. 

"Not today," she said to herself, picked up that one duck and brought it back to her companion, finding out that he had taken a siesta. "You are not dead, are you?" she nudged him lightly with her paw. "Not that I would mind, but it would be terribly inconvenient for me and - come to think of it - kind of rude as well to die here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I risk it all for this life we choose - by Wraen - April 16, 2018, 02:52 PM