The Sunspire to start off at the back of the line
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Was it a bear?" Wraen arched an eyebrow, when a distant memory of meeting the same guy many, many moons before resurfaced from the dark depths of her mind. He had been boasting about being a bear-slayer or something and had got very upset, when she had doubted his ability to take down any creature that was bigger than a mouse. He had been annoying then and, now listening to him, she could not help but feel a amused and irritated at the same time. He was a person that was not easy to like at first glance (or a third as in this case).

She furrowed her brow, when he called the Cerberus "bitches" and her former packmates "jerks". Of course, he had every reason not to be their biggest fan, but she still did not like the way he spoke about them. Gave her an impression that this guy was very prone to talking bad stuff behind every back that was turned to him. This meant that she had to be careful about, what she said about other people in his presence. "I had my reasons," she replied. "Are you hungry?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 11, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 16, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: to start off at the back of the line - by Wraen - March 25, 2018, 01:47 PM