The Sunspire someone done left the bathroom door open
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The other might have been good at hiding emotions from her voice and keeping everything polite, but the indifferent way Wraen's questions were received, did not help her to ease into conversation. She felt uncomfortable and slighted in the scout's company and this did not cease in any way as their conversation progressed. She noted to ask Terance - the next time he had a moment to spare for a longer conversation - how he dealt with unpleasant people on the borders that had to be tolerated in the name of good diplomacy.

"That would be all for me - I will inform my leaders of your visit," she replied happy that the Tindome wolf had decided to take her leave. "Safe travels," she added, remaining on the borders, until she was sure that the other wolf had left.
Messages In This Thread
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 12, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 14, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 16, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 17, 2018, 01:47 PM