The Sunspire I know you're making magic somewhere
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"There is a guy from Morningside and then there is sort of a distant relative from Bearclaw valley," Wraen was vague about the names and identities of her friends. Let them be useful, when they actually needed them. "I understand that the Easthollow - the one pack we have alliance with - is in the vicinity as well, but I have not run into any of that folk."

When Rannoch began to explain, why he did not want to leave Sunspire just now, Wraen did not suspect that the rest of the reason would be so embarrassing. Therefore her expression went from "oh, I understand" to the incredulous "what?" and blushing beneath her fur. She stood silent for a long time, unable to find suitable words to get the conversation move forwards. 

"Oh, wow... eh... I have been turned down for many reasons, but you are probably the first, who turned my offer down, because of sex," she said finally - a half-hearted joke in order to at least partly retaliate for the very awkward situation he had put her in. Rannoch was her friend and all, but even then she did not want to know personal matters of that level. He could have easily lied and she would not have minded.
Messages In This Thread
I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - March 12, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - March 25, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 08, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 09, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 12, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 15, 2018, 07:11 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 15, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 16, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 23, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - April 26, 2018, 07:00 AM
RE: I know you're making magic somewhere - by Wraen - May 01, 2018, 06:33 AM