Moonspear i'm only young but that was long ago
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Dune offered no opinion, which disappointed Charon somewhat, but perhaps he had only just arrived, too. He turned his attention back to Lucy then, considering Dune had clearly passed the welcome panel stick over to Charon now.

Small game was good enough for now, for she could at least keep herself alive that way. Maybe Dune could help her engage in some more of the pack hunts he had initiated. Charon saw little problems there, though he did not want to bump his nose to the door again like he had with Rannoch when he took him in looking not the best. Of course, he had been wounded and Lucy mostly seemed struck by the strength of winter to him. Maybe she'd been on her own for some time.

Her biggest reason for choosing Moonspear was, initially, that it was close to 'home'. This ruffled Charon's fur the wrong way, for he didn't want her to consider any other place than Moonspear 'home' if she were to join this pack, and he had an inkling what nearby pack this might be... "Home?" He narrowed his gaze and said, "Redhawk, then..? Do you still consider it home?" He wasn't sure if it was Redhawk but even if it was a different pack then the question still stood. He didn't want any wolves that didn't consider his mountain to be their home from then on.

"What about after winter, when you are strong again? Do you intend to stay?" Regardless of the outcome of the former question, he wanted to be sure that Lucy was here for the long haul, and not just to freeload off him and his family until she decided she was strong enough to make it on her own again.
Messages In This Thread
i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 12, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 13, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 13, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 14, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 14, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 11:30 PM