The Sunspire I should be wiser.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's smile brightened as Screech approached. Suddenly, as he realized how close Titmouse would be, Rannoch was conscious about his rumpled appearance; he wiped his eyes with his forearm in an attempt to remove any of the tears that remained. 

"I made some decisions today that I am not very proud of," he admitted once Screech had sat, "Some of which affected you directly. And I will repeat what I said today— your choices today will not be held against you. I understand that you were protecting your friend." Although Rannoch wouldn't have acted similarly, he could understand where Screech had been coming from. "I'm not proud of the wolf I was out there, and I'm especially not proud that Redshank got hurt because of it. Now that I know where his anger was coming from, I can see where he was coming from, and I understand his anger." He felt a twinge of regret as he recalled Redshank's sentiments. 

"It was a difficult situation, and I didn't do the right thing. Even though Redshank was intruding, and even though he was threatening to kill me, we should have just tried to chase him out, if anything." He shook his head, and looked to Screech, "I'm sure that you have some things to say, and I want to hear what's on your mind." Even if he was faced with a shitstorm, Rannoch wanted there to be an opportunity to talk about it. 

"But, please, understand my perspective of it. Even though it doesn't make it right— my life was being threatened, and I thought I was right. Obviously, I wasn't, and I will learn from this." He sighed then and looked at Titmouse curiously as he wondered what the yearling would make of it. "You're family, and I care about you. I want to make things right between us, if possible." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
I should be wiser. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 14, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: I should be wiser. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 15, 2018, 03:41 PM