Dawnlark Plains listen to the wind blow, down comes the night
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday gave a little shrug, not sure if his short encounter with the woman was worth mentioning. In the end, he decided that he ought to be transparent. "Perhaps I didn't make her feel welcome enough," he allowed, his face falling. Quickly, he outlined what had transpired during their sole encounter, where Forrest had tried to peck at him and he had patently declined to allow it.

He, personally, did not feel that the encounter had been enough to put someone off the whole pack. Forrest had - in his opinion - spoken entirely out of turn. But he knew that he didn't always have the best judgment in these situations, and he did not want to misrepresent his relationship with the healer.

"Things were a bit hectic at the time, but maybe we can send someone, now," he offered. "I hope that no harm has befallen her, but honestly, I wasn't willing to risk any wolves for it while we needed to defend the plateau. For you or the other kids, maybe. Even for Raid. But not for someone as new as her."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
listen to the wind blow, down comes the night - by Dawn - March 16, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: listen to the wind blow, down comes the night - by Grayday Sr. - March 19, 2018, 09:21 PM