Dawnlark Plains talking trash under your breath
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It was spring again. Grayday was not surprised to hear that some of his family had itchy paws. Especially not Raid, who had never quite settled into the pack the way he'd wanted her two. He'd come to understand, in part, that Morningside might not be the place for her, but he'd refused to believe that this should mean she was unwelcome among them. Still, he was relieved to hear that she had not given up, and that she was still searching for the spark of life that he'd seen in her when she'd still been Genie.

"You've done more than enough," said Grayday, feeling the need to refute this, most of all. "Raiden, please. Don't fret about that. You've filled our caches and marked our borders, and everything I've asked of you, I know you've at least tried." He moved forward to press his nose against the younger wolf's cheek. "If you must go, go with a light heart, knowing that you'll always have a meal and a bed waiting for you with us. I know you are burdened, and I don't want to add to that."

He pulled back, wishing he could see just a bit better - so that he could know that his words were being taken to heart. "Will you come back in the winter, if you haven't found a place?" he asked worriedly.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
talking trash under your breath - by Raid - March 19, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Aditya - March 19, 2018, 06:00 PM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Dawn - March 19, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Grayday Sr. - March 19, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Raid - March 27, 2018, 07:42 AM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: talking trash under your breath - by Grayday Sr. - March 29, 2018, 11:23 PM