Ankyra Sound The more I reach, the more I fade away.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she half expected some witty impart from the ostrega -- none came. caiaphas rested on her haunches, her thin back against the wall of demineralized flowstone. her gaze mirroring nyx's own: she was ready, whatever parted from the golden woman's lips.

instead, a congratulations -- she looked upon the russet brown of the woman's muzzle in distrust, eyes narrowed -- the suspicion did not last long, for caiaphas was terribly selfish and brimmed with pride at her own condition. that any male would cover her... well... that was a subject for another day.

she simply nodded instead of offering a thanks -- insufferable, rude sot that she was, she refused to appear vulnerable. even alone in a cave with nyx. "they will be the first of my blood." she announced, though she considered it was not particularly fascinating to the female. "speaking of blood, lycaon is in the forest." she had considered lying and steering nyx deeper into the grotto, to seal her in her own stony crypt -- but that would make lycaon sad, and other than the lives in her belly and possibly kierkegaard, lycaon was truly the only wolf the heedless siren queen genuinely cared about.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 18, 2018, 12:48 PM