Ankyra Sound oh, green world -- don't deserve me now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
GET OUT YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCHES!! @Ephraim @Illidan @Rhakios @Raleska  o and i guess  daddy u can come too.

dawn had brought with it the first trembling sign her hour was near -- gravid, with belly obscenely distended, the siren queen delved deep into the grotto's heart where she had found a small nook to serve as her whelping den. she was unfamiliar with the pain that fluttered in her chest and, with tungsten force, seemed to seize the marrow of her ribs; each convulsion stirred a restless fear in her heart, and a panic set deep within the matriarch's sunken gaze.

she circled round and round as each painful convulsion grabbed her and finally, under the graft of agony instinct overcame her and she stilled and slipped to the ground with sudden quiet. her chest heaved in deep breaths and she lifted her hips carefully, a keening cry let loose from her lips as she set to the ground. about her a thin and translucent liquid pooled and matted her thighs; she rose again, wincing as another convulsion pulsed through her.

it did not come easy for her, bearing this pain -- a pain unlike anything she had ever experienced before. she set herself once more into the hollowed cusp of sand, and once more she stifled a cry as agony contorted her thin ribs and forced her to hunch over. she expelled with every fiber of her frame, her thighs wrought in matted rime -- something speared from within her, hot and deleterious as it made its way into the unwelcoming world.

the first to slip from her quivering form was a blackened pup enshrined by translucent membrane. she gasped as she caught sight of it and wormed her way to towards it, nestling its small body in the crook of her thin arms as she, driven by instinct, did something she had no recollection of knowing -- tore the sac from around its diminutive and squirming features -- and breathed into it life by gentle laps of her tongue.

she thought she was done -- until that ugly pain returned -- already exhaustion had seeped into her, and once more she drove from the wellsprings of her strength a strangled cry and bore another -- this one a dark and matted brown. in wonder she cradled the child close to her belly and her thin teeth clipped through mucus and skin with an expert precision and her second child was revealed to the world, stark and squalling. she arranged it alongside the first to depart her thin body and marveled at its existence -- two things summoned forth from within her. she set to work extracting it from its encasing, and felt a cold fatigue sink deep into her tired muscles.

were it that she were done -- she regretted ever letting kierkegaard inside her --  in surprise she felt discomfort lance her anew, and she bent down with a cry and forced a third child from within her. with the other two placed neatly alongside each other she turned round to inspect it and once more resumed instinctual duty -- nudging and pressing and licking it until it moved with a livid passion.

the last to stir within her belly did so with a fierceness she had not expected, and consumed by unmitigated torment the siren queen spasmed, care taken to not trample the three that had all left her intact in their passing. she exerted herself once more, teeth set in a hard line -- and was rewarded at last by the final passing, a thin and small thing dwarved by the others. worriedly she curled herself around it and pulled it from the film that kept it -- and with her heart fearfully in her throat lapped its still form until at last it stirred with a silent yawp of its mouth.

sapped of any fire she had ever viciously guarded, the siren queen slumped to the ground -- four new forms tucked within the thin crook of her heaving ribcage.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
oh, green world -- don't deserve me now - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2018, 11:10 PM