Dragoncrest Cliffs i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

furi's smile earns a full grin. blixen leans into her a little just because she can, watching the movement of the sand under her girlfriend's paws. "me neither," she agrees, then asks, "how's rose doing?" (well look they are still friends, despite whatever weird baggage exists between the two redheads.)

her feelings about rose keep oscillating. it's confusing and more than a little frustrating. blixen had thought that figuring out her feelings were coming from jealousy would resolve things -- especially because hey, her and furi are dating! -- but she still feelings a possessive twinge at the thought of rose and furi together. maybe because she's still not totally clear on where furi stands, maybe because rose is still... really cool and blixen likes her. maybe because she's broken? who knows. either way it makes her feel guilty, what with the torture, and poor rose. so for now she tries to keep her mouth shut about it and let furi do her.. rose thing, because rose needs support and friends right now. right?
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a rich pie filled with knowledge, i will not be eaten - by Blixen - April 04, 2018, 07:12 PM