Wheeling Gull Isle amongst the whales and the waves
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Moorhen’s snarl did not alarm the little Groenendael. She was accustomed to the prickly urchin’s ways and loved her all the more for them. Coelacanth believed staunchly that the seawolves would settle naturally upon the koa wood rungs of Undersea’s hierarchal ladder without interference from the Council, but she also sought to clear up misunderstandings and smooth ruffled feathers when she could. She stepped more plainly into view with a glad, tuneless “bark” and paused, feathered tail waving eagerly. “I am happy to see you!” bespoke the delighted crinkle of her eyes, the patently relaxed set of her shoulders. She lifted her elegant head, but it was only because she was tiny and excited to see them — the canid’s equivalent of, “What are you up to? Can I join?”

She considered explaining the Earthstalker’s query but believed it would be better for Komodo to do it, as befitted the natural flow of the conversation — after all, he had taught Seelie almost everything she knew about elocution! [Author’s Note: I keep reading this as, “…after all, he had taught Seelie almost everything she knew about electrocution!” and it is doing me a big funny.]
Messages In This Thread
amongst the whales and the waves - by Komodo - April 04, 2018, 09:44 PM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Moor - April 07, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Coelacanth - April 14, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Komodo - April 23, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Moor - May 06, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Coelacanth - May 07, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Komodo - May 19, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: amongst the whales and the waves - by Coelacanth - May 24, 2018, 01:09 PM