Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday had been lingering nearby for several hours, pacing just as restlessly as his wife at times, but mostly lying on his side, anxious and forlorn. He was glad that the children would finally be born, but at this point in time, his strongest bond was with Catori. The pups were yet unknown, and he loved them, but it was impossible to care as much for them as he did for his wife. When he saw their faces it would surely be different, but for now, he just wished she was out of pain, out of danger.

He knew whelping could be a very dangerous thing.

At the sound of her call, the male hopped to his paws and padded into view, several yards outside the den but in line with the enterance. There, he gave a querying woof, not sure what was needed of him beyond simple comfort - if it was comfort at all that she sought.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Grayday Sr. - April 08, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM