The Sunspire all you need me to be, i'll be for you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Just as the fae felt her shrouded consciousness slip away into a peaceful, sunsoaked slumber, she was interrupted by a clearing of the throat! Olive lay there for one moment longer, feeling her soul sleepily crawl back towards her body, before fluttering open her jade-bright eyes and rooting around to gaze at whoever it was — if it were Seabreeze or Rannoch, this would be an entirely forgivable offense. She loved those two almost more than she had ever loved anyone else [well, except Dakarai, but that was different] and would happily be roused to speak to them.

It was not the burly alpha nor the svelte, sapphire-gazed mother-to-be, who called for her attention. In fact, she did not know him at all. He was young and seemed brazenly entitled to her time and conversation — not that she wasn’t happy to give it, but she was tired and her body ached and she preferred not to meet new members while so under the influence of her own pregnancy. The questions that her state roused from her friends were already hard enough to answer — no, I do not know who the father is. yes, I do love and very much desire their existence. yes, you may rub the belly — but the questions of strangers she found to be far more critical. “Oh, yes?” she inquired sweetly, indicating that if he should have a reason for directing her energy away from growing her children, he should speak it forthwith. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 09, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: all you need me to be, I'll be for you - by Goldy - April 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 25, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Goldy - April 26, 2018, 09:07 AM