The Sunspire all you need me to be, i'll be for you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
As the boy fixed his hair once again and asked to join her, Olive began to wonder [rather quickly] just what he was playing at. She thought it was strange to bother her for nothing more than a passing wish for company, because clearly the mother-to-be was doing god’s work, and should continue to do nothing but that for as long as possible. The naturalist in her knew of herbs that were known to bring about contractions, but the midwife in her knew not to rush the end of her pregnancy. Plenty of rest staved off the day that her cubs would be born, and every extra day she spend with them so close to her — within her — was another blessing. 

But then Olive softened, imagining that she was just feeling ornery and uncomfortable in the last few days of her pregnancy. The unknown male was just a friendly presence and she should delight in it, not pull away! She melted at this, easily falling in line with such a realization.
“Of course,” she  spoke lazily. The women smiled at him, but she did not stir because well, you know, she was a balloon.  “We haven’t met yet, have we?” she posited invitingly, hoping to spark a conversation with he who so desired company.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 09, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: all you need me to be, I'll be for you - by Goldy - April 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - April 25, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Goldy - April 26, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: all you need me to be, i'll be for you - by Olive - May 14, 2018, 04:26 PM