Ankyra Sound On the horizon, out on the edge of the world
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she felt an energy ripple through her -- the intensity of the situation caused her hackles to flare on end like sharpened quills, and a thrumming sensation trickled from her heart to her limbs. as her mate offered his support in the form of a light nudge she stepped forward, her sharp gaze resting on the alpha with obscene indelicacy.

wylla's fury that they had coupled without her consent might have been within justice, but caiaphas was as heedless as she was arrogant. in her mind it was her right, as she believed the sound belonged to only one wolf, and that wolf was not wylla. the pups were at the back of her mind in this moment -- for while their lives were of upmost importance to the siren queen, she refused to raise them without the presence of her mate.

caiaphas knew wylla well enough to know she easily understood she was outnumbered -- when she made no move to assault either of them, and then ordered caiaphas to kill her, caiaphas set her muzzle high and regarded her coldly. "no." she growled, her tail hiked across her thin hips. "i will not." while she had very little affection for the only girl of the luschyon brood, caiaphas still considered wylla one of her own and loathed the idea of harming her. "he stays." she repeated, her voice firm in spite of the shaky situation they found themselves in.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Wylla - April 13, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: On the horizon, out on the edge of the world - by Caiaphas - April 14, 2018, 12:34 PM