Iktome Plains i remember when
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Oooh, a parry, and a fair point at that.  "Yer a quick one.  Fair enough." She didn't press, though she didn't mind sharing her own purpose.  "Me? I'm scouting for new hunting terrain.  We got a claim, but I feel like all this land might as well be used for something." The strand delivered much of what they needed, true.  But there was benefit to seeking out, and it allowed them to keep an eye on the movements around them too.

Not that she minded much; she only cared if they encroached the Ironsea beach itself.  But if another crew started setting up, it would be nice to know, especially if they cared a little more about being the only one these parts.

"So what's the deal with this bone?" she asked, not really expecting an answer but curious anyway.  Her joke had fallen flat but she was unruffled; this woman obviously had a subpar sense of humor.

When she didn't get much of an answer aside from more irritability, Rosalyn shrugged, and decided to pretty much leave her to it.  Not her problem, so why bother with it?
Messages In This Thread
i remember when - by Zombie - April 15, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: i remember when - by Rosalyn - April 18, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: i remember when - by Zombie - April 24, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i remember when - by Rosalyn - April 25, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i remember when - by Zombie - April 26, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: i remember when - by Rosalyn - April 28, 2018, 02:34 PM