Ankyra Sound No wings of wax or endless mountains
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
try as she might to rein in the fierce instincts that chewed at her, her maternal instincts bitterly sparred for contention. ephraim was slow in his progress, but he was so close -- too close. caiaphas could hold her hand no longer and protectively surged forward like a python coiling around a babe. she watched as wonder, or what she perceived as wonder, crossed his tiny, cherubic features. would it that he could stay so young, so blissful, forever -- caiaphas studied those milky eyes, the slack in his jaw. here, illuminated in sharp blue and darting shadows, she forgot about the world outside -- her only purpose to protect and provide for him. she hunched down before the pool, an arm draped protectively forward to bar him from tumbling into the watery depths.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 22, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 25, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 26, 2018, 08:31 PM