The Sunspire your eyes were the color of some kind of grey
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen did not like to be interrogated like a criminal and now that it was two against one (boy, did that newcomer have some guts; she disliked him more with every passing moment), she stiffened, her eyes grew cold and her lips were pressed in a thin line, her thinking of a proper answer. Every fibre of her being was rallying against the way Rannoch refused to understand her and his absolute ignorance to the fact that he was openly demeaning her conduct in front of two wolves, who stood on the lowest step of the hierarchy. 

"I explained myself once, I am not going to do it a second time," she said eventually, looking her leader fearlessly in the eyes and keeping her gaze locked for a while. "I was just doing my job and what I believed was right at that moment," she turned to go, casting one last glance at the duo - memorizing their faces and - what's more - very intent on not forgetting, how they had acted out - and then left for the flatlands. She was in no mood to be in Sunspire today anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your eyes were the color of some kind of grey - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 03:01 AM