The Sunspire please twirl me one more time and don’t stop spinning me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Those were very unusual names, but only because Wraen's family had a different history of choosing them. She was about to ask, if either "oaxaca" or "eleuthera" had a meaning, a description, when the babies began to cry. Though the sound was familiar and she had an instant urge to respond and help them, there was another emotion - mild irritation by their high-pitched voices. The sound of them brought her back to the time, when she had helped to babysit her young siblings with a lot of enthusiasm, which had waned considerably after a while, because the noise they made... was awful and at times you just could not comfort them. Especially colicky ones.

Therefore she was also relieved that these kids weren't her own - at this moment, while Olive worked hard and patiently to calm them down - they did not market themselves as a very desirable "objects" to have. She got to her feet and with a respectful "I will leave you to that" look, she excused herself and disappeared in the woods. She walked until the cries of the kids were not audible anymore and only then did she settle down for a nice, well-deserved - and most importantly - undisturbed nap.