Ankyra Sound from the darkest stars that force you
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
puppy den-site move - also when all other members can come say hi. AW, and i'm thinking no post order bc i'm chaotic like that. @Nyx @Mahler @Lycaon & kierkegaard if you wanna come by and poke babies with me

how quickly the puppys had outgrown the grotto's hold. these days, it was all the tired matriarch could do to keep the small tyrants in line. if it wasn't @Ephraim trying to break free, it was @Illidan -- more than once she had curttailed an early demise from @Raleska's best attempts at suicide in the pool, and several times now, had intervened on her children's behalf when @Rhakios turned a slew of angry fits upon them.

they were restless, and quite frankly, caiaphas was exhausted -- it was time for them to move.

one by one, she nudged them awake with a quick jab of a cold nose -- ever the loving mother, she pushed them roughly towards the entrance and then, without even making sure they could make the climb, stole outside.

the sun that met her was blinding -- overwhelming -- but it was good to be above ground. with a content sigh, the she-wolf collapsed in the sand and waited for her tiny terrors to join her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
from the darkest stars that force you - by Caiaphas - May 01, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: from the darkest stars that force you - by Nyx - May 08, 2018, 02:40 PM