Ankyra Sound from the darkest stars that force you
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she stirred in the sand, one angular ear tilted behind her as she listened to the squalling objections of her youth. a smile crept across her lips - they would find their way, eventually... and if they didn't -- well, there were bigger challenges in life than the slope that marked the mouth of the grotto's entrance. if they failed to triumph over that slight ascension, perhaps life was not in their cards at all.

a sound of a wolf approaching caused her to fix her attention forward -- sand clung to half of the she-wolf's wizened muzzle as she lifted up her head and assessed the approaching individual. mahler.

he looked every bit as irritable as she, and she stirred onto her thin elbows to regard him with a taciturn expression. something about the unkept manner of his fur, the hard glint in his eye, seemed to suggest he was not so pleased as of late -- but if she cared at all to extract from his surly expression the reasons for his troubles, she hardly showed it.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
from the darkest stars that force you - by Caiaphas - May 01, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: from the darkest stars that force you - by Caiaphas - May 06, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: from the darkest stars that force you - by Nyx - May 08, 2018, 02:40 PM