Barrow Fields i am fire bleeding smoke
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sylph was alone as she forded through the reedsplattered entrance barrow fields, her departure outlined by the massive sequoias left wordlessly behind. she had every intention of securing herself something fresh -- anything to end the endless slew of cached food that had supplemented her the last few weeks.

it was the second time she was not alone as she passed through the fields - she paused, her hackles rifling upright down her narrow spine as she tilted her muzzle into the air. it was not a scent she recognized, and as she cast her gaze around her she caught the distinct razorbacked form of a brute that in many ways, diminished her proportions with his great and lumbering presence. his thick jowls snapped occasionally at some invisible tormentor (from this distance, caiaphas could not see the swarm that plagued him) and even from as far away as she was, she recognized him as some strangely influenced domestic.

caiaphas slowed to a halt, her feral gaze upon him as she considered what to do.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 13, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 13, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 12:59 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 14, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Firuz - May 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: i am fire bleeding smoke - by RIP Wintersbane - May 16, 2018, 06:56 AM