The Tangle masked in blood and bathed in fire
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the wretch's gaze followed vilkas' -- towards the rough-hewn score left by the jagged bite of furious claws. her tail settled, and she assessed him with the cold yellow of her virulent eyes. his posture and tone both appeared nonbelligerent, and she could not detect the suspecting riff of drageda from his pelt. nevertheless, this did not appear to make her look at him anymore favorably -- if anything, other than the slight slackening of her posture, her aspect was still feral and intense.

the words the firebrand of a male imparted, however, did placate some sort of suspicion in the female -- most men were brash, and not to be trusted. to admit so freely one's resolve to not raise hell was somehow new to her. the wicked thinness of her lips seemed to purse and she glanced back to the clawed tree noncommittally. "good. grimnismal does not tolerate trouble. the exit, which i assume is what you are looking for, is over there." she canted her thin muzzle towards a subtly laid path that bowed out between the briars away from them.

despite her station, caiaphas had never been incredibly loquacious -- as her speech fell, a silence settled lightly around them.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 17, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 20, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 21, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 26, 2018, 04:47 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - June 03, 2018, 04:46 AM