Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Against the better judgment of not getting too near to Moonspear, Wraen had gone down to Bramblepoint, where a long time ago she had established there a hide-out in an old tree. For some reason a memory of meeting a wolf there by a very peculiar name, but adorable manners, had resurfaced from the depths of her memory. And, while not really hoping to meet the said fellow in her favorite place, she still wanted to visit it. For some reason, having the place all to her own, was very important.

Much to her joy she had found it unclaimed and virtually untouched. Under further examination she found a beaver's skull with a set of menacing orange teeth and remembered, how she and Korei Julia had caught it together in winter. Some time passed with her going around, following various scent trails, and eventually she had climbed up in her hideout, curled up in a ball and fallen asleep. 

When she finally awoke, she had no idea, how much time had passed. The next thought in the row as - whou would care, if she stayed out too long? After all - she had been gone for days before - people knew her habits and did not worry. Therefore she decided to press her curiousity a little further and went through the forest to the other side, where a lake lied. She was thirsty and approached it quickly, only to stop abruptly, when she noticed that there was another wolf already. From the distance she could not tell, whether this was a Moonspear wolf or not, therefore she did not move, but observed the stranger warily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Wraen - May 24, 2018, 02:38 PM