Heron Lake Plateau They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
This one was a friendly one, wasn't she? But it was much appreciated, especially since it came with gifts.  She hooked the duck with a paw and nodded appreciatively... she would definitely eat up.

"Glad to hear it... I don't think I'm givin myself too much credit in sayin my crew would be fair sorry to lose me."  She smiled, but it was a little terse.  "It got her face, yeah?  Hope it didn't hit anything important."  Lookswise it was a rough blow, gettin a slash like that to the face, but it would be worse if it hit an eye or something.  Losing sight had to be a bitch.  "I've been better, but yer healer knows her stuff."  She turned to look at her hip, the mess of scabs and slashes intermingled with whatever Raven had put on them earlier that day.  It helped, a lot, and she could tell they hadn't begun to fester yet.  With any luck she'd be able to avoid what happened last time.  Vlad was a lot of things, but healer? Definitely not one of them.  Fuck if he hadn't tried though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go - by Rosalyn - June 03, 2018, 02:20 AM