The Sunspire am i being proud of you too loud.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's vigil had lasted much longer than he had anticipated, and he did anything and everything that he could to pass the time. There were instances during his extended watch that he had to actively combat his temptation to return to Liffey's side. The sonances that Rannoch heard did very little for his conviction, and he found himself amidst his temptation and concern for a majority of his time outside. 

There was a moment in which Rannoch heard One's voice for this first time, and instantaneously, he was drawn to the mouth of the den. A warmth settled within his heart and, for a brief and fleeting moment, he was soothed. They had at least one living child. 

The process of Rannoch peeking into the den and then returning to his guard repeated with each reoccurrence of hearing each of his children's voice for the first time. He only lingered at the entryway as his wife's cry accompanied Four's arrival. Although Liffey's bay had been jubilant, Rannoch couldn't help but feel concerned.

"Liffey?" he called hesitantly, "Are you okay?" He then paused briefly and attempted to locate his children at her side. "And are they okay?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 17, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Wisteria - June 21, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Breccan - June 21, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Remi - June 22, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 01, 2018, 01:06 PM