The Sunspire I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"One moose is enough for a while," Wraen agreed - she would be very content to stick with the small game for the rest of the year, but this was not going to happen. Because in near future those little hungry buggers would stop draining life out of their mothers and ask for more. And more, and more.

"I tracked and saw some small pockets of deer down in the plains," she told him, "so in the future we are most likely going after them. Unless, of course, they come in our territories and just present themselves for dinner." There was some silence after this exchange, because Wraen stopped to sniff around a little and leave a small mark right before they left Sunspire and entered the vale.

With this done they were now treading down a narrow path towards the green woods, lakes and meadows that awaited them ahead. Suddenly a movement in the distance caught Wraen's attention, she came to a halt, focused and then cast a quick glance at Bernard: "What do you think it is?"

Your choice of what she saw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Wraen - June 28, 2018, 04:24 PM