The Sunspire I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Speak of the devil," Wraen said to herself, when Bernard told her that the dark figure in the distance was a bear cub. She had been joking about these big and tough clawed beasts before, not even having the slightest idea that they could - in fact - live there and for a moment she felt rather uncomfortable on continuing their way down to the vale. But, who would go and explore the place, if not them?

"Good thing I have got you," she told Bernard, as their put distance between the bears' nest and themselves. "I hope that these are the only residents here. Otherwise if it's swarming with bears I doubt that we will use these lands for hunting," she mused out loud. "Would you look at that?!" she exclaimed, bounding towards a mountain creek that was snaking between, around and over the rocky terrain, forming beautiful cascades. She stopped by the water's edge and leaned down to have a drink, then looked over her shoulder to see, if Bernard was coming as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm just sitting here remembering how your lips taste - by Wraen - June 29, 2018, 02:53 AM