Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
out of the corner of her eye, a golden beige blur streaked and the direction in which it went was unmistakable. caiaphas's gaze reared in time to see (in horror, one might add) the child latch hungrily and shamelessly to the alpha. really, what was one to say in that situation? 'sorry my kid sucked your boob'?

she instinctively lurched towards him as if to sweep him back into her talons, but in that same moment slid to a halt with her shoulders hunched and head turned away -- it would be rude, almost ruder than suckling a complete stranger, to pluck the miscreant biscuit from the alpha.. especially since apparently, she was allowing it.

caiaphas' expression was one of confusion as she inched forward, eyes adverted in a mixture of worry and apprehension. it seemed her displaced grandson's hunger, in the end, did not cost them their entry into redhawk. she could have crumpled in a sorry rag at raven's feet to hear that, and was suddenly taken aback by the relieved weariness that sunk into her exhausted bones. "i'm sorry --" she fretted, attempting to dislodge svalinn if it was allowed. "and.. thank you." her tongue laden by the flood of reprieved emotions that overcame them; at last, it seemed their horrible and miserable journey had come to a resolute and safe end.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Caiaphas - June 29, 2018, 08:09 PM