Greatwater Lake To that night
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
If there had been resentment before, now there was none. Wraen had accepted the situation and with a motto - things are what they are and what will be, will be - took care of those practicall matters, surrounding them, that she could. Plus, by now Terance probably should have known that, when things were not to his sister's liking she was rather and often unpleasantly open about the problem to others. And Wraen was just as a failure in being a proper actor, as she was a singer. 

"That's about sums it up," Wraen really had nothing else to add. "I am..." she pondered on the subject "...fine. Like tepid water. No storms or whirlwinds in this pond." She chuckled at the comaprison of her emotional life to a pond. "Anyway - not afraid to get your fancy feet wet?" she asked, not wanting to dwell longer on a subject to which she had nothing much to add on. "Dirty as well, though I can't imagine it will matter to you much, since you are blacl already," she gave an evaluating look up and down her brother. 

"Though - I have to warn you, before you engage in this - you will stink for few days. Seabreeze might kick you out of the den and make you sleep under the stars."
Messages In This Thread
To that night - by Wraen - June 29, 2018, 03:30 AM
RE: To that night - by Terance - July 14, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: To that night - by Wraen - July 14, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: To that night - by Terance - July 28, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: To that night - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: To that night - by Terance - July 29, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: To that night - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: To that night - by Terance - July 29, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: To that night - by Wraen - July 29, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: To that night - by Terance - August 08, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: To that night - by Wraen - August 08, 2018, 01:35 PM