The Sunspire worms, i just opened up a can of those
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 
Rannoch had been examining the state of the borders in the spare time that he had; the concern of loiterers was at the top of his agenda. 

Having children had changed Rannoch. He was no longer as accepting as he once was to those who sought his claim out of mere curiosity. Perhaps this was a character-shift that was months in the making—his children's birth only solidified his formulating perspective on the matter. 

@Terance, @Treason, and @Bernard accompanied Rannoch as he prowled along Sunspire's eastern-most parameters.  He had requested each of their audience, as he knew that they all frequently patrolled; it was a beautiful, sunny day and they'd take advantage of the prime conditions. Rannoch wanted to gather their feedback in regards to how things had been, and how they could be more successful moving forward. 

"Thank you all for joining me today," he said, as he looked to his entourage with fondness, "I wanted to talk to each of you about the state of our borders, and how we can be more successful in protecting ourselves and recruiting members moving forward. I realize that I've been very lenient in the past, and I see the error in my ways." There had been situations in which Rannoch could have reacted more adequately—read: the Screech and Redshank debacle. "So, to get this conversation started: how are you all feeling about the condition of the borders lately?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
worms, i just opened up a can of those - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 01, 2018, 07:32 PM