The Sunspire worms, i just opened up a can of those
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
In regards to Shadow Mountain's former inhabitants, Rannoch was satisfied that the band had dispersed. "Good," he answered curtly, "We don't need any neighbors. Especially when we have so many mouths to feed. He regarded the group with a glance after a beat and added, "Let me know if anybody does settle too close to us. I don't want that happening, and I will want to chase out whoever is foolish enough to do so." 

Rannoch couldn't help but snort at Treason's next reply; she was right. "You're right but, I wish we could." At this point, Terance offered his input and Rannoch nodded. "I think we're doing well patrol wise, thanks to you guys. But, I think that sending out scouts is a great idea. I know that @Pyro has been helping us out by delivering messages—we could ask him to keep an eye out and report back on the trips he's been making." In time, Rannoch would be able to help, too. "I'll start helping out, too, when my children are older." 

Bernard's account caused the Alpha's fur to stand on edge; he was not enamored by bears. Rannoch turned suddenly towards the wolfdog, his eyes large and his expression serious. "Where was the cub?" he asked. "Near our borders?"[/b][/b]
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: worms, i just opened up a can of those - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 11, 2018, 10:50 AM