Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
When Elixir mentioned the hoovers killing wolves for fur and putting them on the ground, she refrained from telling her that her own friends and family had used furs for bedding and that just recently a delegation from Easthollow had brought a huge bison hide for that purpose. Should she have felt grateful to the beasts to whom the fur had belonged once? Should she have said "thank you" every time she killed a small or a big game? It had never occurred to her and now that it did... she began to wonder, if the fact that she had never given much thought about the animals she killed, made her a bad person. And, if so - were she any better than the aliens Elixir was describing. 

She did not voice these ponderings out loud, because something about her companion gave her a feeling that she would not entirely understand the dilemma. "I will watch out for those bad guys," Wraen concluded. "Would you fancy some strawberries? You told me so much, that I think I owe you not only knowledge but some experience too," she offered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Wraen - July 31, 2018, 08:00 AM