The Sunspire talk used to be cheap, nowadays it’s free
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, in that case I leave all of the talking part to you," Wraen said. "I get along famously with Bernard, but I think that you can handle Treason better. Not that there have been any problems between us, but we are so different that it is difficult to find a common... tongue? Would that be the expression?" she chuckled, but could not come up with any better. It was true, while she had nothing against Treason and - perhaps - the guardian felt the same way about her, one encounter with her had been enough for Wraen to realize that they would never be close friends, or even friends for that matter. Professional acquaintances was the best she could hope for. 

"While scavenging along the lake yesterday," she moved on to the next subject, "I thought it would be fun to take kids down there, once they are a bit older. Not only there are sandy beaches and shallow waters to play in, there are plenty of frogs to learn to hunt and keep it fun and easy at the same time.

I remember doing this, when I was very little. Did not catch anything then, I think, but hell of water, splashing and pushing Terance in the dirt. 10% of time anyway."
Messages In This Thread
RE: talk used to be cheap, nowadays it’s free - by Wraen - July 30, 2018, 12:49 PM