Ankyra Sound And I had never known my place before
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
If she believed in any sort of god, Rosalyn might have thought they had it out for her.  She wouldn't be entirely wrong in that assessment either.

She walked almost carelessly as she explored the tunnels she and Vlad had once been lost in; it was clear enough Caiaphas was long gone.  Her only reason for staying was to see what may have been left behind - maybe she could salvage something and at least take something from the woman, however small or inane.

Instead she found far more than she was expecting.  Apparently the pack had not left with everything.

The thunderous growl shook her to the core, and she whirled to find herself facing a wall of fur and gleaming claws.  "Holy fuck," she cursed, terror lending her some speed as she backpedalled heavily into the wall at her back.  She was pinned in and cornered and the beast was coming fast.

She needed to get out of here.

She dove for the way she had come, seeking to avoid the beast in the process.  If it caught her here she was a goner, and no way in hell was she dying in the witch's old dank grotto.

roll - 16 
less than 10, he gets a good hit.
more than 10 and she dodges the brunt?
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM