Heron Lake Plateau i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a name was given - an introduction the sylph would store away carefully. she regarded the near-black babe carefully; his lineage was important, for caiaphas recognized he had come from the very family that had founded redhawk's dynasty. beyond that, she knew very little -- perhaps at some point, tywyll would enlight her if he saw fit to shed light on his ancestry.

beyond them the babes continued their tumbling; she flashed them only an appraising gaze, before she turned back to the charcoal-hued cub. if there was any warmth in her gaze for his compliment, it seemed fleeting. "it is the color of my family." she rejoined -- for no eyjolfur was truly an eyjolfur, without the arresting yellow shade in their eyes. all of her children had them; and likely, all of their children would have them -- for the matrilineage that stirred in their clan was fierce and often uncontested.

while raleska and svalinn carried on their valiant play, caiaphas fell silent -- yet she did not torment tywyll with quiet for long. "i am caiaphas eyjolfur, my mother was laika and my father cormac. names that mean little here, i am afraid. where is your brother, cinder?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a heart-sized hole inside the ocean where i'm pondering a midnight swim - by Caiaphas - August 09, 2018, 07:34 PM