Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The last stretch of their journey, or what would later turn out to be the last stretch, passed in a blur and the healer could not have relayed even a leaf she had passed to a curious onlooker. Now that they were traversing the mountains, the fae felt she should be keeping her eye out for something. They had agreed the mountains seemed promising for a pack and as she recalled there weren't too many groups living in them - there hadn't been any in the Sunspire the last time she called Teekon home.

It was from the north that they found access to the vale, thought arguably passage could be found from the south as well. It was a well protected cove, domed on the sides with bowl-like peaks. The rich grass felt soft underfoot on her weary paws, though occasionally her feet found the tiny rivulets of water hidden in the grass instead. The last remnants of morning fog clung low above the grass, a few dew drops sparkling in the sunlight. 

She moved to Kavik quietly, offering a hesitant bump to his shoulder. He was so stressed these days that she was reluctant to bother him for even the smallest task but the healer approached now, a faint wag to her tail and an excited gleam in her dark eyes. "What do you think of this place for our home? We could explore it a little better."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Síff - August 01, 2018, 08:39 AM