The Sunspire in another life, my teeth and tongue would speak aloud what until now i've only sung
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Despite Wraen's efforts to remain invisible, the birds were more perceptive and scattered, when they caught sight of her. Why would they be so scared of her, was beyond the hunter. After all, they were too small and quick to balance out the effort it would take to catch them. She followed their flight with her eyes, until they landed in the grass few strides behind her. 

Then she turned to have a good look at the second of Finnoch/Ranley and a slight disappointment crossed her expression, because this seemed to be scared of her too. For two people, who were so outgoing (she had attacked a cougar with Finley, for Heaven's sake), their kids so far (the 50% of those she had met in person) seemed pretty introvert and not happy to meet new people. 

Well, it is, what it is and what will be, will be. She reminded herself and rested her head on her outstretched forepaws, in order to be within the same level as the pup and broke the awkward silent: "Well, hello, little princess. Who may you be?"