Redsand Canyon iv: the wind, unchained
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive felt a sense of pride grow in the pit of her stomach; low, slow and blossoming. She felt good that she, her family, and their cause could inspire such loyalty from a total stranger. It felt validating, like they were making the right choice, and everyone could see it, so that should instill confidence in her, right? Right? Riiiiiight. 

“Kaali,” she greeting with another low, sweeping bow to demonstrate her humbled respect. They were equals, and she already highly respected this fire woman and the way her strong convictions drove not only her actions, but all her energy. It was the conviction with which Olive dedicated herself to her star gods, and she knew only good things came from such a refined sense of focus and priority. “I am Olive,” she responded in turn as she came to rise. Her be speckled gaze slipped close for a moment and she considered their timeline, then spoke brightly her decision.

“Soon, there is little time to waste.”

Well, that appeared to be that. Kaali was a part of their small group, and the clan had garnered the support of a useful ally. It all seemed to flow — so simple that it just moved on its own — that Olive found herself smiling despite herself. “Shall I introduce you to the others?” she offered, taking a sweeping step to the left and offering the other woman a place abreast hers, so that they may move as one — as they hopefully would for a long time to come.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 05, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 05, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 15, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 23, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Kaali - August 25, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: iv: the wind, unchained - by Olive - August 30, 2018, 03:44 PM