Sunbeam Lair ivy covered walls
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
I am so sorry for the delay. I will be a quicker with my posts from now on.

It is always odd, how vagabonds and adventurers alike seek the beauty and excitement at far-off places in the world, while missing the true treasures that lie almost on their doorstep. This was certainly Wraen's case, because she had cris-crossed the Rising Sun valley during the six months her pack had called Sunspire home, but only today did Sunbeam Lair catch her attention.

And by a lucky chance for that matter. She saw a wolf enter the place, which she had always considered to be just a formation of rocks with dark crevices inbetween. Curiously Wraen drew closer and inspected the place, and a bit hesistatingly she followed the scent trail the unknown wolf had left. After a while she caught sight of the wolf in question, and since it did not look either particularly dangerous, nor with any malicious intent, more like a tourist as Wraen herself was, she dared to make her presence known. "Good evening, mis!" she told the lady.

For some reason the wolf Wraen had spoken to raised so much suspicion and unease about itself, that the hunter thought it better to retreat and go away.
Messages In This Thread
ivy covered walls - by Sybil - August 05, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: ivy covered walls - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 07:52 AM