The Sunspire dear child (i've been dying to reach you)
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch had quickly gathered an audience, and he grinned down at them as Deshyr moved towards the stick, and Breccan boofed. They both seemed interested in the stick. Before he knew it, his second-oldest had grabbed onto his chew toy, and he smirked. "You think it's yours?" Rannoch then turned to Breccan with a mischevious look in his eyes, and he let go of the stick. "Get 'er, Breccan!" he prompted; there wasn't anything wrong with a little competition between siblings, right? 

While his child presumably tussled, Rannoch pushed himself onto his paws and walked towards the back of the den, where Remi waited. He nudged his eldest in greeting. "You wanna play with them?" he asked; Rannoch didn't want Remi to be excluded from the game. He kissed the top of her head and looked in the direction that she was looking. When Rannoch spotted his third-born, he boofed to catch her attention. 

"Come back in when you're done," Rannoch called to Wisteria. Despite the game going on in the background, Rannoch would wait for Remi and Wisp before he re-joined the fun.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Deshyr - August 09, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Remi - August 11, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 11, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Liffey - August 22, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:00 PM