Broken Boulder don't look at this if u don't like poop
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
When hope lingered just on the horizon, it was difficult to get Olive down. Sure, the children might have been fussing and her weary paws might have ached, but they were away from the deathplace of her husband and her baby and her happiness. Seabreeze’s connections had come through for them, though she was not quick to count her ducklings before they hatched. Situations were ever-changing, Olive knew this, but the fae felt truly safeguarded by Seabreeze, in a way that she knew she could truly rely on.

If it has been up to Olive, her family might have wandered aimlessly until they all perished.

The trio — now quartet, with the introduction of Alarian — did not have to go much farther to find the borders of the man’s home. He had opened their doors to them in their time of need, and Olive found herself noting that the same sanctuary was a true ringer for the openness and hospitality they offered a group of seven, where more than half were unable to hunt.

But, upon crossing the borders, Kaali had fled in way that left Olive somewhat unsettled. Had the fae known the woman better, the reason behind her flight might have been obvious; but alas, Olive was left wondering, swallowed her grimace, and turned her head to regard to two leaders who had welcomed them so graciously. She deposited Eleuthera upon the ground and summoned a smile; it was not a difficult thing to do.  
“Oh, I am Olive, and these are my children, Eleuthera and Séamus,” she noted, jostling the lilac girl who sat squat at her ankles. She wanted to say more, so much more! but this was not her place, for she was a stranger amongst friends, so she gave a demure bow with a flick of her chin and deferred back to Seabreeze.       
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Alarian - August 19, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Ariel - August 19, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Kaali - August 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Olive - August 28, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Khali - August 28, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Alarian - September 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: don't look at this if u don't like poop - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:50 AM