The Sunspire all is almost lost and it starts to show
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch had been so focused on delivering the news of relocation, that he had forgotten to address the additional pending issues—shit, shit SHIT. Just as he was about to ready himself to dismount, Wraen's voiced what he had meant to announce; the realization of his blunder caused his stomach to drop. Despite his innermost feelings, Rannoch somehow responded. "Y-Yes," he affirmed somewhat awkwardly, as his eyes fell to the crowd once more, "We will not make the mistakes that were made last season. My family—our pack— will not be put in danger in such a way ever again." Rannoch's warning was obvious, and his tone grew harder with each word that he spoke; Rannoch had rebounded, thankfully. "If you wish to start a family, you must seek permission from myself, Liffey, Wraen, and Terance." 

Wraen went on to explain the Seabreeze and Olive's verdict, and Rannoch shot her a thankful look as she elaborated—he'd look like a fool without her, and piss off the rest of the pack. Especially Treason. 

"Yes, thank you, Wraen," he replied as he assumed the position of the anchor. "I was us all to learn how to defend ourselves. The situation with the wolves in the Vale could have turned nasty, and it might not have ended well for us." Rannoch found Treason in the crowd and straightened his posture. "I asked Treason to help in the training, as I think she's one of our best resources. I know that our efforts will primarily be on our relocation—just like my mind was before Wraen stepped in," he mused, "But our safety is just as important. If we have not found a new home in half a moon cycle, I'd like to hold the lecture for a few days. We'll train in groups, so others can still assume their other responsibilities." He looked to Treason and offered her the opportunity to elaborate however she pleased.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - August 22, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Pyro - August 22, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - August 23, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Malice - August 23, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Nara - August 24, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 24, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 26, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - August 29, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Terance - August 29, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Wraen - August 30, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - August 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 30, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Maia - August 30, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Deshyr - September 02, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Arbiter - September 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 08:08 AM
RE: all is almost lost and it starts to show - by Liffey - September 13, 2018, 06:40 PM