Heron Lake Plateau No more room in hell.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I wanted to keep this moving!

Towhee looked up just in time to catch Tegan's words. Despite the predicament, she couldn't help but rejoin wryly, "That's where you're wrong. I would've immediately left you for dead." That was, of course, a lie; she would've carried her younger brother on her back if necessary. "Good riddance," she finished the joke wearily, making sure to wink and even smile at him.

But the expression faded and the Beta's attention shifted. It wasn't her older sister walking toward them, only Caiaphas. Towhee saw the woman's defensive posture and appreciated it, though she shook her head lightly to say, "It's not necessary." Ceara spoke up in explanation of the circumstances and Towhee bobbed her head uselessly.

Another movement captured her attention, this time overhead. Towhee's eyes watched as X swooped closer and eventually landed nearby, hopping closer. "Hey, bud," the she-wolf said, reaching out to touch her nose to her companion's beak. "I missed you, though I'm sure you appreciated the break from me. I, ah..." She glanced at her leg to direct the hawk's sharp eyes before her gaze fixed on his inscrutable face again. "I fucked up my leg. It's not broken, just..." Dead, unresponsive, useless.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 03, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 03, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 03, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 03, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 07, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Tegan - September 12, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Towhee - September 12, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Caiaphas - September 15, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: No more room in hell. - by Fire - September 27, 2018, 09:18 PM