The Sunspire You say goodbye, I say hello
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
yup that actually works best for me i prefer writing it out tbh :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Evening was settling, deepening and darkening, so accordingly, Ame was coming truly to life about now. Her prime hours always came a ways after dark. This was the habit she was in lately. The nighttime seemed to attract her attention all the more. With so much going on recently it was not always easy, though.

She was busy familiarizing herself with some of the newer scents around the Sunspire, those of wolves she had yet to meet so that when she did encounter them, she would know a little about them. Her nose was low and her gait was relaxed -- as there was no reason to hurry. Amekaze was certain she would encounter them soon. If not by chance, by sniffing them out herself. While she trusted Ferdie and Jace's judgements on what wolves could reside here, she still wanted to check them all out herself. But instead of Sunspire wolf, even a new one, a glaring problem offended her senses.

The scent was fresh and she was swift to a run. She could waste no time on a pursuit for although she had questions, there was a pressing matter at hand here.

The Swiftcurrent wolves were insistent on trouble. She grew tired of it but.. to find one seemingly alone, she wouldn't let this chance pass her. Gaining speed across her familiar turf, she knew she was nearing and had already gathered which Creek wolf was responsible: probably the one next to Fox she'd expect, one that had made an appeared at all three of the encounters Ame herself had been to. She had no name to call her by but the Eta's eyes were readied to catch glimpse of a tan hide. Frustration boiled her blood and her silent approach drew closer.

When she saw her first, Ame began to arc a path at a sprint, to intercept the wolf from the side if she could. She wondered where she was going exactly however it was bound to end here. Without a word, she turned her own path, veered, and lunged teeth first for her shoulders or side with all the momentum she had mustered. The message was clear. Leave.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 18, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 19, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 21, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 25, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 26, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 31, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 01, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - August 02, 2014, 12:54 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 02, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 04, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - August 04, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 09, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 12, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 13, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 01:08 PM