The Sunspire You say goodbye, I say hello
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame stayed quiet, trying not to fuss any when he cleaned her wounds. She knew this would feel much worse come tomorrow, which she was already not looking forward to. To his thanks, she nodded a small nod. The caches were among her concerns as well although she did not suspect her to have successfully tampered; her paws weren't dirtied, but that was not to say for certain. One of their trouble-makers, yes. She came with Njal, but I do not know her by a name. Amekaze would be remembering her face for a great span of time to come. The wounds served a grim reminder, too.

She made her path towards the nearest water source dutifully, comfortable in the silence spanned between them even with her careful, aching gait that showed her present weakness -- which this alone may have prompted her to shoo many others away from her at a time like this. She did not like being this way, wounded and worn, but he was a clear exception. Ferdie was officially the companion she'd had the longest, and maintained any sort of bond with over the months that passed. Others she had met (and liked) as a loner, like Akhlut and Xi'nuata, had long since gone away. He remained.

Or, was it that she remained with him? She glanced sidelong at him briefly, but the scent of nearby water drew her attention away.

Ame reached the source, took a long drink then dropped her haunches tiredly to the dirt at the creek's shore. Water dripped from her muzzle and she angled her head to look at her side, sighing at what she saw, bloodied and marred. Then, she peered to Ferdie. You know, it may have turned uglier had you not arrived.. she was a decent foe, although she leaves worse for the wear.. she grumbled and grimaced, knowing she would spare no mercy. It was kill or be killed. What will.. you do now? she asked and fought a yawn; he surely had better, more productive, places to be than with her. I may be staying near here. I tire.. she added in a quiet voice, looking away from him then.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 18, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 19, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 21, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 25, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 26, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - July 31, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 01, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - August 02, 2014, 12:54 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 02, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 04, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Danica RIP - August 04, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 04, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 09, 2014, 01:59 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 12, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 13, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Amekaze - August 21, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: You say goodbye, I say hello - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 01:08 PM