Redhawk Caldera you're always talking but you're not playing
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I find it very funny, when they call me her "big sister"," Wraen remarked. "Because just look at us - one's small, withered and in the colour of dirt. While the other's taller and sturdier, and overall better looking too," she smiled to herself, knowing well that, if Maia were here, there would be a very heated argument about proving that Wraen was absolutely wrong. "If anyone was a big sister, then Maia is definitely one to me. And saying - older - just makes me feel old," she sighed. 

There was a silence between them afterwards, while Wraen tried to decide, whether she should bring up serious matters in regards of Eljay's relationship with Maia now, or do it later. Or not at all and have things unfold gradually and sort out themselves. Were it not for the recent falling out with Bronco, she would have gone for The Talk straight away. Because Maia's beau was similar to his object of adoration in that he did not know, what flings were. If he got together with a girl, he had already everything planned out right 'till the day they would die. Would her warning him about not attempting to clip Maia's wings in the name of safety and his peace of mind, do any good? 

What had it been the boy had said - had it occurred to her that she did not know everything? She had got so used to the role of being the shoulder everyone cried and snivelled on that she had assumed that their troubles were hers to solve. Or that she should give some advice at least or go ahead and deal with troubles even before they had happened. But now - though it hurt still that she had been rebuffed so by a person, who she held dear, this experience had taught her that she did not need to meddle in everything. Some things were better left alone. Therefore, she made a decision not to get involved in Maia's and Eljay's relationship. No matter, what happened, it was their ship to sail and steer, she would watch from the coast. With a small luxury called binoculars.

Wraen let out a small sigh, turned to Eljay and said: "I think I will go and take some rest now. It was nice talking to you."
Messages In This Thread
you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 15, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 16, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 17, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 17, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 17, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 19, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 21, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 22, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 22, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Wraen - November 23, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: you're always talking but you're not playing - by Eljay - November 24, 2020, 08:11 AM